Monday, January 08, 2007

- Photo's Published!?! -




(Cover of this months Scoop Traveller Magazine)

I received a phone call this morning from Steve Tucker, (The skipper of Waverider, the game fishing boat i went on in Broome) To my surprise he was ringing to let me know that some photo's i had taken have been used to advertise Cassini Island and the new game fishing adventure charter company that debuts there this year! A photo of me, catching a red emperor and several photos i took of sail fish have been used to promote island getaways in this months Scoop Traveller Magazine!! How awesome is that? I never thought those photos would end up there!


(Main artcle featuring some of my photos...)

(More information about Cassini Island.... see the sailfish photo?)

(Check it out... )

No comments:

Post a Comment